£28,000 - £32,000 (Central London)This long-standing luxury brand is looking for an established Ecommerce Executive to join their fast-paced team. It’s a wide remit from daily trading, running emails to organising shoots. Growing brand and lovely team, with lots of opportunity to develop.
About the Company...
This brand was established almost 100 years ago and over the last 15 years have developed their direct to consumer business, expanding their product ranges in line with the market. They are a leader in their industry and are still growing. They have a solid ecommerce team, are very fast paced and give the chance to work across a variety of activities. If you want to pick up and own a new channel, you’ll be encouraged and developed to do so. Sounds great right?
About the Role...
You’ll be working directly with the Head of Ecommerce to implement the ecommerce strategy. Here’s some of what you can expect to work on:
- Manage product uploads, maintenance of product data, descriptions, imagery, homepage and landing pages
- Maintain category and website page data, merchandising these on a regular basis
- Analyse and report on sales and site data
- Assist in planning product, model and creative photography shoots
- Assist with the planning and execution of the marketing calendar
- Assist with social media planning and execution
- Liaise with third-party agencies and suppliers including web developers, referral, affiliate, PPC and SEO partners
- Design and execute email marketing and automation campaigns, including retention and VIP campaigns – this is a key area
This role is perfect for someone who would like to work in a smaller team, where you will be able to implement new ideas and take ownership over a channel if you are keen to. You will need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in ecommerce (luxury fashion would be preferable)
- Sound experience and knowledge of Magento and/or Shopify platforms a plus
- Hands on experience managing email campaigns (would be great if you would like to take more ownership of this channel too)
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and MS Office including excel
- Strong copywriting skills
- Generous staff discount
- 25 days holiday
- A fast paced, creative, friendly and fun environment