£25,000 - £30,000 (London)This established online pet care business is looking for an Ecommerce Executive to manage all products and content across their 3 websites. Small, collaborative business with lots of exposure and a sociable team.
About the Company...
This pet care business is well established with 3 websites across 5 territories in Europe. They’ve been listed in the Top 20 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Tech Track and recognised as one of the top 10 fastest growing digital companies in Europe. They operate with a small team and have a fast paced, dynamic environment where they encourage people to develop their skills and are very receptive to new ideas. They’re a sociable group, very friendly and are of course dog friendly!
About the Role...
The Ecommerce Executive is responsible for the management of the product catalogue. You will:
- Manage a catalogue of 2,000 products across 3 websites, including set up and on-going changes
- Write, edit and check written product description content on product pages
- Source imagery for new and existing products from suppliers
- Coordinate product content translation across five languages
- Catalogue management relating to changes, discontinuations and products’ unavailability, providing re-directs when necessary
- Brand updates, including range reviews
- Supporting promotion and event planning
- Assist the Marketing department with on-site changes, such as amending landing pages,changing homepage banners etc
This role is great for someone who would like to work in a small business where you get to have an impact on growth. You will need:
- Previous ecommerce experience – product uploads, content management etc
- Ideally experience in content writing, editing or copywriting
- Basic HTML skills, for example, inputting images, adding hyperlinks
- Experience working with a CMS, preferably Hybris
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets, e.g. Excel (including Vlookup) and coordinating large amounts of data
- Ability to pick up and use different IT platforms and software effectively
- 33 Days (including Bank Holidays)
- Birthday off
- Pension - 3% employer contribution
- Life Assurance x4 annual salary (tax free)
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay - Maternity (10 weeks full paid leave) Paternity (2 weeks full paid leave)
- Staff discount 25%
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free Eye Test