Up to £25,000(West London)This specialist retailer is looking for a hungry Ecommerce Executive to join their growing team. You’ll be working across some major projects whilst also managing content, emails and reporting. Plenty of scope for growth and development.
About the Company...
This specialist retailer has undergone significant changes in the last 3 years and are heavily investing in systems and people. Part of this growth includes new B2B & B2C websites, with the aim of doubling online sales. There are some major and very exciting projects to be part of and the opportunity to influence how their online business grows.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Digital Trading Manager:
- Manage all the content on site, working with teams to develop the marketing and content plans and ensuring the correct tone of voice etc is used
- Optimise and merchandise content using their online CMS
- Execute digital initiatives to drive performance of acquisition, conversion and retention
- Manage the creation and execution of email and digital marketing campaigns
- Manage onsite maintenance and general changes of the websites
- Influence the design, layout and feature of e-commerce channels through data – you’ll be running reports and making recommendations off the back of this
Key for this role is attitude – they’re looking for someone who is eager to take ownership, responsibility and grow with the business. You will need:
- Previous technical ecommerce experience in a retail business (min 1 year)
- Experience with Google Analytics – a passion for data is necessary
- Experience managing and uploading product, merchandising and other content for websites
- Experience managing email campaigns
- Basic HTML/coding experience is needed (so that you can make amendments)
- Knowledge of other digital marketing channels is also ideal
Aside from working in an exciting, fast growing business, they do have some great benefits too:
- Private health insurance & income protection
- 25 days holiday
- On site Gym (£5 membership per month)
- Season ticket loan
- Workplace nursery benefit scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme