Up to £90,000+ (Central London)A once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the biggest management consultancies in the world. Our client is expanding their fantastic team of passionate and motivated ecommerce specialists and are looking for a very experienced and dedicated Ecommerce Expert to join their office in Central London.
This is no ordinary 9am – 5pm job – it’s a very hard work environment, but you will most certainly be rewarded for your effort and you will gain invaluable experience working alongside some of the most experienced people in the industry.
About the Company...
This is a unique digital marketing agency designed to provide clients with high-level consultancy in order to solve complex problems. They work closely with clients to come up with solutions (on strategy, plan, support, etc), and then they look at how the strategy is implemented and track success. They work with the world’s most recognised consumer brands across various sectors.
As the continue to grow, they are looking for a very experienced Ecommerce Expert to join their central London team. This is a truly amazing opportunity and no day will be the same.
Please note, some travel across the UK and EU will be required.
About the Role...
- Develop and support the ecommerce strategy, providing best in class service at all times
- Lead on solutions to the toughest client problems in ecommerce
- Provide recommendations on the latest technology infrastructure
- Coach/train other team members to plan and deliver with a test and learn focus
- Act as a facilitator and engages with clients and colleagues in a positive, professional manner
**Only candidates who tick ALL the below will be considered**
- 7+ years relevant ecommerce experience
- Experience with Amazon, as well as other ecommerce platforms
- A deep understanding of ecommerce including experience among DTC products, Display, Search, Social
- Experience managing external agencies but also a proven track record of bringing all digital functions in-house
- Deep understanding of A/B testing models and how to optimize channels for best results.
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, content management systems, CRM, and web analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be confident enough to present confidently to clients and senior stakeholder
- Thorough understanding of marketing technology including analytic packages, search platforms and data onboarding solutions
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, ability to lead projects and work with cross-functional teams and/or third-party partners
- Travel opportunities
- Very fast-paced but rewarding environment
- Lovely office and culture
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Free onsite gym, physiotherapist, beauty therapist, sports masseuse
…And many, many more!