An exciting opportunity to join a hugely respected and recognised brand as they continue to grow their online presence.
An exciting opportunity to join a hugely respected and recognised brand as they continue to grow their online presence. They have seen significant growth over the last year and their unique structure enables them to outperform the market, with revenue for the last 12 months nearing £3bn!
About the role
- Lead the shopper insights division to understand how customers shop across different categories
- Work closely with the Insight team to scope and interpret analysis for merchandising improvements
- Monitor competitors’ merchandising and marketing initiatives
- Building strong relationships with key suppliers to achieve collaborative category insights
- Drive innovation and provide inspiration for the customers through continually thinking of new ways to shop that drive conversion and sales
- Build strong relationships with teams across Marketing, Insights, Trading, Product, Creative & Branding
- Several years experience in eCommerce
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Highly organised with a collaborative working style
- Excellent communication skills and a good decision-maker
- People management experience and a strong motivator