Luxury fashion brand
London, England, United Kingdom (remote)
£40,000 - £50,000
Cranberry panda has partnered with two industry-leading fashion designers who after having very successful careers working in luxury fashion, embarked on setting up their own brand. Over the last 4 years, they have grown this into an international business and have plans for continued growth.
They are searching for an eCommerce Manager who will be in charge of the website & digital marketing channels.
Your responsibilities in this role .....
- Site & Platform Management
- Conversion Strategy
- Digital Marketing Management
- Managing an eCommerce executive
You must have .....
- Experience using Shopify
- 3+ years within an eCommerce role
- High attention to detail & Strong communicator
- Experience working within the fashion industry
If this looks like an interesting opportunity then please do apply & should your application be a good match we shall get in touch!