Competitive Salary (Oxford) This British retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Manager for a 12-month FTC. A great brand, in a very stable position and still growing. You will be managing strategy and a small, friendly and passionate team.
About the Company...
Heritage British business who have grown rapidly in the last 7 years across retail and ecommerce. They are one of the most successful stories on the high street, still opening stores and being innovative with online growth internationally. They have a big, open plan office and an open environment, giving you access across the business. The whole team are very passionate about the brand so it’s a lovely place to work.
About the Role...
The role is a maternity cover contract and you will be working across:
- Weekly and monthly reporting and analysis to drive performance and strategy
- Ownership of digital calendar outlining trading initiatives, forecasts, campaign/content plan
Customer Experience & Content Strategy
- Accountable for strategy of online content, CRO and UX, inclusive of A/B testing
- Closely manage SI to ensure onsite development roadmap is delivered. focusing on KPI improvements and onsite performance
- Manage relationship with website platform (Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Manage relationship with third party CMS provider (Zmags)
- Manage web development budget
- Manage 2 direct reports
You will need:
- 3-5 years ecommerce trading experience within retail
- Ideally experience with Salesforce, but others still considered
- Strong eCommerce content experience with creativity and vision
- UX knowledge and experience with AB testing, basket optimisation etc
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge
- Strong online/software skills such as CMS, HTML, Photoshop
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into such a well-known retailer, you can also make the most of...
- 33 days annual leave
- Birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Reward Gateway (discount at national retailers)
- Personal development investment
- Wellbeing perks (Reduced gym membership, running group, craft group)
- Free products and product discount
- Monthly socials and large summer parties/Christmas parties
- Well stocked kitchen full of teas and coffees