A brilliant opportunity to join a global luxury brand in London that has seen phenomenal growth over the last year or so.
They are looking for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join their team. You need to be an aggressive trader, someone who is strong with data, can think strategically, drive key decisions, and have fire!
About the role
- Manage the strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specific KPIs are met
- Conduct A/B testing to improve conversion and engagement, and identify areas where the customer journey can be improved
- Monitor competitors and make sure the business is always ahead of the curve
- Work closely with agencies, managing the development roadmap and website updates
- Work closely with the Design team to keep the site updated and ensure it's user friendly
- Solid experience within online trading and merchandising, ideally within luxury
- Experience with managing and leading a team
- Confident at presenting, and have clear communication skills
- Passion for data - able to analyse, measure, develop and optimise campaigns and performance
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines