Up to £50,000 (Wimborne)
Please note: applicants must have a car
One of the UKs best-known retailers is seeking an Ecommerce Manager to join their office in Wimborne and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the ecommerce website.
About the Company...
Driven by innovation and change, this brand’s strength lies in balancing new and exciting ideas with the basic promise of quality and affordability, established when the company was founded. Throughout their global expansion and diversification, the principles have remained the same; design-led products presented in a unique and innovative way.
About the Role...
Reporting directly into the Digital Director:
- Own the customer journey and ensure there is always a best-in-class service
- Work on trading events and calendar with the marketing team
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
- Drive the ecommerce business to achieve yearly targets and KPIs
- Manage & optimise the product catalogue, delivery options and pricing for the website
- Be responsible for all on site content, ensuring all on site content is accurate, delivers value to the user and is optimised to benefit our key performance metrics
- Lead the team of Ecommerce/Digital Executives and support their learning and development objectives, building their capabilities and motivating them to deliver exceptional results
- 5+ years’ experience as an ecommerce manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce platforms and best practice
- A good understanding of marketing channels
- Hands-on and able to manage several tasks at any given time
- A confident user of Microsoft packages including Excel; must be able to use Excel for an analytical approach to marketing initiatives