We are excited to be working exclusively with a phenomenal brand that has been at the forefront of their space for over 30 years. Their products are super high end and they have every award you could possibly imagine!They are looking for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join their team and completely own the day-to-day website operations, ensuring that the site is merchandised, consumer behaviour is monitored, analysed, and acted on, but overall, that the online experience is seamless.
This is a brand new role to the business - they are looking for someone who likes to work autonomously, is hands-on, has a very good grasp of the eCommerce and digital space, and someone who can take lead.
This is an awesome opportunity to have full autonomy of the eCommerce channel, as the business continues to grow, you will have opportunities to build a team around you and take on more of a people management role.
About the role
- Be the go-to expert for all eCommerce needs within the business
- Ensure the site is visually and commercially optimised to drive income and deliver the best possible online customer experience
- Work closely with the marketing team to design, implement, measure and optimize effective digital marketing initiatives that generate leads and drive revenue
- Lead the segmentation strategy of their data base, working closely with an agency
- Use A/B testing strategies to make sure the site is as effective as possible, designing and running experiments to drive engagement and conversion
- Several years experience working within eCommerce
- Confident and able to bring new ideas to the table
- Ideally you will have experience with using Shopify
- A problem solver with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work independently as well as within a team