Established almost 20 years ago, this brand burst onto the fashion scene with a unique range of womenswear products. Since then, it has continued to rise up the ranks to become a huge brand with over 1000 retail outlets worldwide and 350 concessions.
This is a really exciting time to be joining as they take their online business to new heights. Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, the eCommerce Manager will be responsible for the optimisation of a new platform and heading up an exciting push into new international markets.
About the role
- Lead on the website development roadmap ensuring all projects are managed in a timely fashion and on budget
- Conduct A/B tests with the development team to improve site conversion
- Analyse the product page performance and suggest changes that will maximise sales opportunities
- Analyse conversion rate and feed findings back to the wider business on how things can be improved
- Solid experience with eCommerce with hands-on experience in site merchandising, web analytics, and the customer journey
- Salesforce experience
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a small team of colleagues
- Strong trading background