£40,000 - £45,000 (London)This fashion-conscious business is powering ahead with their own site and significant relationships with key partners. You will be the lead ecommerce manager growing this important area.
About the Company...
It’s an exciting time for our client, with incentives being launched over the summer which will rapidly grow its online business. Selling B2C and via retail partners they design, create and retail their fashion range to a loyal customer base. Now they need an experienced ecommerce manager to lead the charge across all these channels. Is that you?
About the Role...
As the leading ecommerce person you’ll manage all the channels and help to create and implement the strategy to increase sales. Your experience managing a team, delivering site improvements and driving enticing marketing campaigns will help this be a success.
- Manage the site, improve the experience, add new functionality and trade the marketing calendar
- Control and grow all the marketing channels with a focus on Paid Search & Social with a view to bring this in house. How many new customers can you find?
- Then, how many can you bring back with a focused CRM/email campaign?
- Experience of Shopify+ is, well, a plus! What can you get out of this flexible platform?
- Increase the sales and relationship with the 3rd party sellers including Amazon, Debenhams and many more
- Be analytical in your approach – what do the numbers suggest you do next?
With support from the senior management team who see online as a significant growth area of the business, you’ll be happy to own the strategy and provide ideas and initiatives to improve everything. Does that excite you?
- Able to manage a team – 5 direct reports and an influencer on the other departments
- Enjoy fashion – do you love creating a site that visitors enjoy shopping on?
- Analytical and able to provide insights to the business to support further investment
- Experience managing a P&L and budgeting – stock control
- Enjoy the buzz of east London working in a friendly office with like minded people