£45,000 - £50,000 (Stevenage)This well-established fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join their small team in Stevenage and be responsible for their online strategy and implementation.
About the Company...
One of Britain’s best-loved and most successful modern cashmere brands is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join their small team and lead on all ecommerce activities. They have steadily grown over the last few years and their absolute focus now is to expand their online business. You would be joining at a critical time. There is huge opportunity here to grow a team under you, and great growth opportunities.
About the Role…
- Manage the digital budget and ensure plans are aligned with sales and marketing
- Manage the loyalty program
- Ensure the site is updated with the latest products and aligns to the brand DNA
- Manage online stock
- Manage the editorial calendar for the UK digital services
- Define and implement the SEO strategy
- Identify key opportunities to drive improvements in conversion
- Build and own the ecommerce promotional calendar, coordinate with key inputs, ensure activity is aligned with store activity and agreed by senior management
- 6+ years’ experience within ecommerce
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Deep understanding of digital marketing best practice
- Proven ability of creating campaigns that deliver increased traffic and revenue
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills