£28,000 - £35,000 (London)This wonderful business is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to take ownership of their website and increase sales and conversion. You’ll be managing everything from merchandising, to agencies, to a customer service team. Lots of autonomy and flexibility.
About the Company...
This business has brought over 1 million customers joy since the early 90’s and have recently invested in the ecommerce side of the business. They’ve put a lot into optimising the website and would now like someone to join the team and take ownership of growing online sales (they have exciting and ambitious targets). It’s a small but fun and creative company, who give a lot of autonomy and flexibility to make the role your own. There is support and the opportunity to take on new areas and upskill.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will take ownership of running all ecommerce activities day to day. You can expect to:
- Own all trade and merchandising activity
- Oversee the web development agency on all front-end activities, continuing to improve the customer journey
- Analyse site search and make changes to maximise performance
- Develop, execute and optimise price/promotion strategy
- Review touchpoints to identify opportunities for sales growth; including bestsellers, category traffic, top product reviews, etc.
- Manage all SEO activity
- Manage the Customer Service team, working closely with them to create a better customer experience online
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to take a step up into a role with complete ownership of ecommerce activities (a love of food would also be great!) Basic skills required:
- Solid eCommerce background in a retail business
- Experience managing a team
- Good understanding of the customer journey
- Experience using Magento 2
- A working knowledge of PPC is desirable
They’re a genuinely lovely business to work for, but here are some of the perks:
- They are training all staff to one day take over ownership of our business
- Annual bonus of 15 to 20% of your salary
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Free cake on all of your birthdays
- Regular social events and parties
- 60% staff discount off all our products.
- Flexible working