Up to £45,000 (London)An exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Manager to join a small brand at an exciting time of digital transformation. You will own the website strategy and make your mark on the business.
About the Company...
Our client has been standing strong for over 20 years. With big investments in driving the digital strategy forward, it’s a great time to join this growing team.
They have built an enviable reputation for expert nutritional advice and a carefully curated range of the best organic foods, supplements, natural remedies and skincare available. With digital being their core focus, they need an eCommerce Manager to help with the launch of their site, be responsible for the day-to-day trading, and be a vital member of the team.
About the Role...
Reporting directly to the CEO:
- Plan and execute an effective marketing strategy across all digital channels including Email, PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates and SEO Content, working with 3rd party agencies when needed
- Write engaging content for landing pages, emails, PPC and paid social campaigns following the brand strategy
- Oversee social media and social sharing activities across all key channels and work with influencers to drive sales and brand awareness
- Own the day-to-day trading of the website
- Maintain visual merchandising and cross-selling throughout all site categories
- Deliver a rich user journey that drives sales growth through product, price and content management
- Continuously optimise the user journey, leveraging feedback from customers and the team
- Use engagement data and insights to identify, recommend and action opportunities to enrich the user experience through
- Ensure best practise on-page SEO, including metadata and relevant content creation
- Minimum 3 years as an Ecommerce Executive / Manager in a retail environment, ideally within health/beauty/wellness sector
- Thorough understanding of online retail management, including campaign planning, acquisition marketing, CRM and CRO
- Previous experience in working with Magento, affiliate marketing software, and social media platforms
- Highly numerate with a solid understanding of ecommerce performance metrics
- Strategic mindset with a well-honed eye for detail
- Positive can-do attitude; always willing to go the extra mile and help the wider team
- A problem solver with a proactive, intuitive approach
- Independent worker and self-starter: must be able to take own initiative and to manage own time effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to build good relationships across all levels