£35,000 - £40,000 (Sunbury-on-Thames)This well-established homeware brand is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to take ownership of the day to day site management & digital marketing, whilst supporting on a major redevelopment project. Lovely business to work for, with a fun, creative culture.
About the Company...
This premium brand has been creating contemporary collections for more than 50 years and are still continuing to develop and grow. They are launching a completely new website next year which will allow them to blend the brand messaging into the onsite journey and improve ecommerce sales significantly. They’re a relatively small business with a fun and creative culture, so there is a lot of opportunity to have influence and input into shaping the future of their online business.
About the Role...
This role will support the Ecommerce Director in the day to day manage of their current website, whilst also having a lot of input into the new site development. Top level info:
- Hands on site management (trade, merch, user journey etc), it’s presentation, targets and delivery of KPIs
- Improve user experience and conversion rate performance through data analysis, insight cultivation, A/B and multivariate testing
- Manage external ecommerce and digital marketing agencies (working very closely on implementation of things like PPC, SEO, functionality etc)
- Work with the Content Producer to ensure site content is on brand and following the brand message
This role is perfect for someone who has been working in a smaller business, covering a wide ecom remit, who is looking for more ownership. You will need:
- 3+ years’ ecommerce experience, preferably in a retail brand
- Proven track record of delivering online sales growth, website conversion increase, website traffic increase and growing a database
- Experience with Magento would be ideal, but Shopify is also fine
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to derive actionable insights from data
- Knowledge of PPC, Affiliates, SEO, Social Media and other digital acquisition activities
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus the option to buy three more
- Social events & breakfasts biweekly
- Working with a friendly and creative team, leading their field
- Easy access from Waterloo