Up to £50,000 (Luton)Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join a large hospitality brand at an exciting time of digital transformation. You will own the website strategy across all the brands and make your mark on the business.
About the Company...
A large hospitality brand who are going through a major digital transformation project. They are building new websites for all of their brands, so a really exciting time to join as there is a lot to do. A great place to work, lots of brands to work on, lots of flexibility and very invested in driving the digital strategy forward. They have a fun, flexible culture and offer the chance to create something from scratch, making a genuine difference to their online presence.
About the Role...
- Own the online strategy across all the brands
- Manage and mentor a team of four
- Work closely with the brand teams to ensure guidelines are adhered to
- Work closely with marketing to ensure campaigns are reflected online
- Manage the dev agency
- Own analytics and provide updates to senior stakeholders
- Measure, analyse, and report on the effectiveness of websites
- Work closely with CRM, App and Acquisition teams to ensure all data integrations are setup and working as expected
- Solid experience in managing websites and a proven track record of improving sales
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience delivering CRO plans
- Awareness of GDPR legislation
- Hands-on and willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved
- Experience within the hospitality industry a real plus
- Effective and clear communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Can identify problems and underlying causes quickly, and proactively help find solutions
- You will need to own a car
- Career development – as digital grows, so will you
- 2 big parties a year and regular team socials
- 25% discount (50% in Jan)
- £50 a month to spend in one of their restaurants
- Possibility to work remotely 2-3 days per week