Competitive salary (London)
London, England, (remote until the situation permits)
Salary is dependent on experience
Cranberry panda has partnered with a brilliant brand who are disrupting their space both online and in store, through innovation of product and new technologies.
The eCommerce Manager will report to the Head of Digital and be responsible for trading and owning the development of the .com site which has grown 200% YoY.
The aim is to move from 20% to 50% of revenue from in store to online
- Management & trading of eCommerce .com site
- Plan & deliver the product and marketing calendar
- Manage an ecommerce executive who will be focused around merchandising
- Improve digital experience and product conversion funnel, through working with UX team and A/B testing
- Longer term (6 months) they will be looking to re-platform
- 5+ years in an eCommerce role
- Experience using various platforms Shopify a big plus
- Analytics experience i.e. using data to inform decision making – use of Hotjar is a big plus
- Experience working for D2C brand
- High attention to detail & be a strong communicator
If this looks like an interesting opportunity, then please do apply & should your application be a good match we shall get in touch!