Up to £40,000 (Central London)Our client is a British luxury company with a passion for transforming the expected into the extraordinary. They are looking for an Ecommerce Manager (who must have experience working within luxury brands) to drive the growth of their online sales and implement their global digital and brand strategy.
About the Company...
Our client is a British luxury company with a passion for transforming the expected into the extraordinary. Their product is uniquely complex and expertly crafted with the rarest, most precious ingredients. They need an Ecommerce Manager to help transform their online business!
About the Role...
Reporting into the Digital Director:
- Drive the ecommerce business to achieve yearly targets and KPIS across both the UK and USA websites
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
- Responsible for carrying out technical SEO analysis and on-page optimisation, off-site strategies and implementation (with the web development agency)
- Manage and maximise PPC budget to drive ROI and reduce overall CPA’s
- Drive awareness of channel synergy and how each channel can affect and increase returns across additional channel activities
- Assist with the planning of future digital marketing plans in accordance with agreed budgets, wholesale and retail targets
- Work with the social media and content executive and digital design lead to drive the ecommerce business, global brand awareness and perception
- Assist with communicating how all digital marketing activity is beneficial to the wider business and all departments
- Work to educate the store sales teams that digital is a key driver of in-store sales and overall brand awareness
- Monitor key metrics and customer behaviour on a daily basis and drive improvement strategies
- Create monthly and post campaign reports to deliver to the wider business
- Must have luxury experience
- Demonstrable track record of driving rapid and profitable ecommerce growth for a luxury brand and innovative digital solutions
- Solid knowledge of SEO, PPC and Email marketing strategies
- Deep understanding of the luxury world
- Strong relationship skills with experience of managing 3rd party agencies
- Strong analytical and commercial approach
- Confident with technology and digital channels