Ecommerce Manager – Specialist Retail Brand
Brighton, East Sussex (Flexible working allowed)
Up to £40,000 (plus benefits)
Cranberry Panda are excited to be working with a leading specialist retail brand in Brighton, who have experienced fast growth across their digital business in the last 12 months. They are now on the lookout for a talented hands-on Ecommerce Manager, who will grow their digital presence and increase ecommerce conversion.
This is a pivotal role for the business and will require someone who has proven experience working with high growth ecommerce websites, increasing conversion rates and optimising the customer journeys to ensure the best possible experience for their audience.
You will join an ever-changing, start-up environment and work closely with the Founders and the Head of Brand. They have a dynamic, supportive team culture and most importantly, will help you grow and develop as an ecommerce professional.
- Develop their online offering across multiple touchpoints
- Lead generation optimisation
- Identify & Implement new tech & tools to improve their digital experience offering
- Lead their website migration & transformation project
- Responsibility for their budget
- Optimise their site and define a content strategy to increase their visibility in key categories
- Drive acquisition through web, landing page & UX optimisation and merchandising site content
- Experience working for an Ecommerce brand is essential – ideally from a Retail background
- Shopify and/or Magento experience
- Re-platforming experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing channels
- Creative and analytical skills
- Data centric approach
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for your next career move, please apply now or send your CV directly to Laura@cranberrypanda.co.uk