£30,000 - £32,000 (London)This world-renowned streetwear brand is looking for a driven Ecommerce Manager to drive the growth of their DTC business. You’ll be taking ownership of all ecommerce and digital marketing activities, in house. Great chance for someone ready to step up.
About the Company...
Internationally recognised streetwear brands available in the likes of Selfridges, ASOS & Harvey Nichols. This is a family run business, first established in 1982. Moving forward, they are looking to increase the DTC side of the business and need an experienced Ecommerce Manager who will be able to drive this growth. They have a team of 30 passionate individuals all working together collaboratively, including in house designers, customer service, warehouse etc.
There is an assistant to support with the day to day as well as external web dev agency, but essentially everything is done in house. Open plan, sociable office and excellent benefits including a performance related bonus.
About the Role...
Reporting directly into the MD, the Ecommerce Managers responsibility is to manage the onsite customer journey for global markets, driving sales and revenue. You will also take full responsibility of all Digital Marketing. You can expect to:
- Plan and manage all trading, optimisation & merchandising across the full site, with the support of an assistant.
- Work with the web development agency to implement improvements, with ongoing analysis of performance and results
- Lead initiatives to improve the onsite performance and customer experience
- Define & drive all acquisition and retention strategies inc; paid media, social media, emails, pricing strategy, web offers etc
- Manage all web and E-commerce related projects
- Monitor and analyse traffic and sales data on Google Analytics in order to recommend and implement the most effective initiatives to drive more sales
This role is going to be ideal for someone who feels ready to take a step up. It’s a full-on role so needs someone with energy and passion, who wants to be very hands on. You’ll need:
- 2-3 years ecommerce experience in a fashion brand (sorry, no one outside of this)
- Proven track record in increasing sales, traffic and conversion
- Experience of working in Shopify Plus platform is a bonus, but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Optimize (or equivalent), GTM, Search Console and other e-commerce tools
- Experience advertising campaigns for an E-commerce website: SEO, PPC, Retargeting, Display, Social Media, PR (hands on)
- Web Analytics strategy (Google Universal Analytics, Google Tag Manager), Adjust (Mobile)
The chance to work in a smaller business, taking ownership of ecommerce and digital marketing – everything you do will have a major impact on the growth of the business – exciting!
- Performance related bonus (amount TBC, but this is where you can really make up a higher salary)
- 50% discount
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Christmas party and regular team socials
- Working hours 10 - 6pm