£28,000 - £32,000 (Central London) Amazing opportunity for an Ecommerce Merchandiser/Trader who would like to progress to management level within the next year. Well established luxury brand going through some major growth – exciting time to join!
About the Company...
This brand design products to get life organised. Founded in the early 2000’s, they’re now a global brand creating bags, cases and accessories – enabling the modern generation to live a more mobile, dynamic lifestyle. Based in the West End of London, they’re an exciting, entrepreneurial and vibrant company who are going through some major growth. It’s an exciting time to join and will give you a great opportunity to progress to management very quickly.
About the Role...
They are looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to hit the ground running and become an integral member of the team. Top level info on the role:
- Manage the product critical path to develop strategies to execute across all markets, driving sales and revenue
- On-site merchandising: merchandise categories across the sites to drive conversion and AOV
- Review stock and sales mix to ensure that product mix is in line with demand (all markets)
- Analyse sales and recommend product focus for the Trading Calendars
- Work with Demand Planning team to plan yearly demand, seasonal forecasts and key trading periods
- Plan allocation of stock for sale periods
- Drive internationalisation and ensure effective and efficient implementation
This role is ideal for someone who is ready to be trained and developed into a leading management role, in a smaller (but growing business). You will need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an online merch/trading role within fashion/accessories only
- Experience working on international markets, managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Shopify Plus a bonus, but not essential
- Good commercial and analytical ability
- Strong and demonstrable use of Excel
- Understanding of HTML and site architecture
- Understanding of SEO
You’ll be joining an exciting time for the business, with loads of opportunity to develop, but here are some softer benefits too:
- Bonus scheme
- Holiday: 20 days + BH
- Flexible working is available
- Staff discounts
- Free fruit and snacks
- Friday drinks