£35,000 - £40,000 (London)This high growth beauty brand is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their fast paced, entrepreneurial team. You’ll have ownership of the day to day merchandising and content strategy of the site. Very exciting brand with loads of great stuff coming up!
About the Company...
Very exciting, high growth business who have completely disrupted the beauty market. Run by an entrepreneurial and inspiring founder, who is always innovating and introducing new product lines. So many things to come in this business and with a flat hierarchy, there’s tons of opportunity to get stuck in and develop new skills. Very fast paced, definitely needs someone who is up for this! Great culture with some amazing benefits (read on for the list).
About the Role...
Supporting the Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for the daily merchandising of the site. You can expect to:
- Own the daily running of full site merchandising
- Prepare, set up, and maintain all product content (descriptions, images, meta data)
- Use analytics tools to create actionable insights, supported with recommendations for improvement
- Work with the analytics team to monitor and report on KPI’s (such as traffic, CTR, bounce rates & conversion) and general performance
- Maintain sequencing across all Product Pages in line with sales and stock
- Load and test all promotions and promotional content, managing codes and links, as well as reporting of the campaigns
- Monitor and improve on-site search efficacy
This role is ideal for someone who is driven by a fast paced business that is constantly changing and evolving. You’ll need:
- 2-3 year's ecommerce experience in a retail brand (beauty ideal but not essential)
- Hands on experience is essential – whilst there will be development, they can’t train someone from scratch for this role
- Web content management experience (IBM websphere highly desirable)
- Commercial experience – proven record in driving sales
- Confident Excel user and able to derive insights from the data
- Discretionary bonus of up to 10%
- Cost price products and up to 50% discount on their other brands
- Private Medical Insurance
- Matched Pension Contribution
- Perkbox (our fantastic online benefits platform)
- Free Mobile Phone Insurance
- 25 days holiday (option to carry 3 over every year)
- A fantastic Social Committee who organise all office activities including office massages, free fruit and baking competitions to name a few