£25,000 - £28,000 (London)This British fashion brand are looking for an Ecommerce Trading Assistant to join their busy team at an exciting time of business growth. Part of a friendly, family feel team who will support and develop your skills.
About the Company...
Privately owned and well-established business who have grown both their ecommerce and retail sales this year – they’re in a very stable position and have exciting plans for further growth. They have a family feel, friendly environment and a sociable culture. The trading team is around 8 people and there are plenty of development opportunities. It’s a great place to work and a key time to join.
About the Role...
This role will support the daily trading and merchandising of the site and will include:
- Manage product uploads and launches, ensuring images and copy are compelling
- Work with Merchandising to ensure products are effectively merchandised and assigned to the correct categories, moving into Sale categories when relevant
- Manage on-site promotional activity including set-up, testing, analysing performance and reporting
- Ensure any products featured in marketing activity, promotions and website features are live on-site, fully optimised and supported with stock
- Conduct weekly review of best and worst sellers to identify opportunities for the website to increase sales
- Maintain and manage the Trading and Marketing Calendar
- Recommend products to feature in emails and website content to maximise sales performance
- Monitor and report back on overall website, category and product performance, providing actions to improve
This role is ideal for someone who is looking for the chance to develop their trading skills in a smaller team, getting more hands-on ownership. You’ll need:
- Min 1 year hands on trading experience in a retail business
- A passion for Ecommerce is essential and a desire to work in a fast-paced retail environment
- A trading mentality – curious about numbers, able to investigate and challenge performance and action orientated.
- Strong analytical skills, confident working in Microsoft Excel and able to translate findings into new ideas and recommendations
- Previous experience with Google Analytics
- 50% discount
- Season ticket loan
- Tech loan (laptop etc)
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- 5pm Friday finish
- Social events throughout the year
- 21 days holiday