£20,000 plus benefits (London)This internationally recognised footwear brand is looking for an Ecommerce Trading Assistant to join their busy and growing team. Great role for someone looking to build a career in ecommerce. Lovely business to work for too.
About the Company...
Driven by innovation and change, this brand celebrates international status and provides quality, affordably priced products to customers globally. With a new CEO at the helm it’s an exciting time for the brand and the website, and there’s huge potential for growth within the established trading team. This is a business that puts work/life balance first, making sure you don’t burnout!
About the Role...
This role reports into the Ecommerce Trading Manager and will be supporting the team on:
- Work with all concession partners for seasonal range plans, stock delivery, product data and imagery, sales reviews etc – having weekly and monthly calls and meetings with them to ensure sales are increasing.
- Weekly review of Sales and Stocks, highlighting performance plus identifying any risks and/or opportunities
- Weekly delivery of discrepancy reports to assist with stock audit trail.
- Monitor and manage the critical pathway to ensure new products are going live on time
- Monitor price changes for promotional/sale activity and regular price updates
- Assist with producing daily sales reports, In Store reports and more
- Any other duties required, including supporting web merchandising team with product administration and site merchandising.
This role is perfect for someone who has worked in retail and had some exposure to ecommerce/merchandising (even if it’s a university course). Basic skills required:
- Fashion retail experience (online concession would be a bonus)
- KPI experience – driving growth
- Analytical – being able to see what’s selling, what’s bad etc
- Understanding stock and levels
- Good at building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- 23 days + BH (rises yearly up to 25)
- Flexible working - start 8/-10 finish 4-6
- Offer healthcare as taxable benefit post probation
- 35% off own brand 25% off others
- 35-hour week – if you work more than 4 hours overtime you get half day in lieu (very good on W/L balance!)
- Monthly themed treats
- Travelcard loan
- Free cereal & fruit
- Ikea vouchers
- Brows and lashes on site (take an hour out of work)
- Christmas - whole month of treats (brunches, quizes, etc)
- Payday drinks