£35,000 - £40,000 (London)Would you like to develop your ecommerce trading career in a wonderfully creative retailer? A well-established business with a small ecom team, giving you the chance for full exposure and autonomy, are looking for an Ecommerce Trading Manager.
About the Company...
Long standing retailer with a very strong online presence globally. With more than 10k products online, it’s a very fast paced and dynamic company. It’s a medium sized HQ with the CEO around daily, so there’s a big chance for exposure and they like people to have ownership, autonomy and the chance to run with their own ideas. Fantastic bunch of people and a great place to work.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce, you’ll be responsible for delivering online growth through a range of trading and acquisition tactics. Here’s some top-level info:
- Develop and execute the online trading strategy to drive online growth
- Analyse customer journeys and merchandise the website to maximise ATV and conversion
- Manage paid and organic search, re-targeting, affiliates & display advertising channels
- Optimise on-site search as well as the cross and up-sell capabilities of products on the site to drive average order value.
- Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation improvements and monitor performance
- Prepare weekly reporting and insight, identifying issues, trends and providing action steps
The role will suit someone who is creative by nature (maybe into music, theatre etc) but with a very analytical mindset. Some other must haves include:
- 3-5 years ecommerce trading experience in a multichannel retailer
- Experience with web analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Ability to work with large volumes of data and a confident Excel user
- Experience and knowledge of managing e-commerce platforms, such as Shopify, Magento etc.
- Strong experience and knowledge SEO/PPC, ideally experience with managing agencies
They have a lovely environment and are always striving to improve, here are some current benefits:
- Staff Discount
- Flexible working hours
- Sociable teams
- Agile business with access to key stakeholders
- Autonomy and chance to make an impact
- Based in a cool and busy part of London