About the job
Online Trading & Merchandising Assistant - Luxury Fashion Retailer
Location – England, Essex
£25,000 - £30,000
Join this exciting and ever-growing company which started in 1993 as a family-run market stall and is now a well-known reputable retailer with stores dotted around the South East of England. They are a successful, diverse, and culture-oriented business that is on track to be nationally recognised in the next 3 years.
They are a fashion retailer for extremely well-known and reputable luxury brands. They are based in Essex and the role will be office-based.
About the role:
- Drive trading to agreed plans
- Implement and apply good practice.
- Train, develop, and motivate the team.
- Build strong relationships with the B&M team.
- Identify new opportunities.
- Identify threats (current issues), and look to resolve them.
- Become an expert in the use of online systems/tools: Fredhopper and Google Analytics
- 1-2 years+ previous experience
- Good knowledge of Fredhopper/Google Analytics
- Great experience with Excel
- Commercial brand awareness
- Multi-Channel experience
They're looking for somebody highly organised, hungry for a successful career with great excel skills, a keen eye for detail, and a passion for online fashion.
This role has true potential for career development and growth.
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org