Up to £40,000 (London)This well-established luxury retailer is looking for an eRetail Manager to join their small team in London. You will be responsible for the build and execution of the eretailers plans to grow the desirability, sales and profitability.
About the Company...
For many years, this luxury brand has taken a holistic approach to skincare and wellness. Their products feature some of the most effective ingredients on the planet that replenish the building blocks of healthy-looking skin. As they continue to grow, they are looking for an experienced eRetail Manager who has a passion for beauty, to join their team in London.
About the Role…
- Plan online retail promotional calendar for eretailers and pure players in line with the trade marketing plan
- Monitor promotional activity and report results and key findings
- Build relationships with online retail contacts
- Identify key online retail editorial opportunities and work with PR team to gain placed editorial features
- Monitor daily online eretailer and pure player sites to ensure brand is correctly represented
- Compile weekly and monthly reports of online retail stock and sales for the wider teams
- Track eretailers activity and key competitors
- Manage assets provided by Paris office and update online retail sites with new launches, ensuring all assets are provided within necessary time frame
- 4 years’ experience in eretailers digital role (agency or brand)
- Beauty experience not a must but strong interest in beauty industry
- Experience in managing social media and growing awareness and engagement, measuring key KPI’s
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills to review and assess performance daily / weekly / monthly
- Hands on and happy to roll your sleeves up