We have partnered exclusively with a phenomenal brand in the luxury space to find them an eCommerce Co-ordinator to join their team in London.
They are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual who has a can-do attitude and great communication skills.
This role would suit someone who has a mix of eCommerce and marketing, currently at assistant level and looking for a bit of a step-up.
About the role
- Support the Global team with their daily, weekly, monthly commercial tasks
- Assist the team with GA data and insights / actions that feed into the online strategy
- Be responsible for conducting weekly site walks and create a tracker and report of findings with focus on promotional activity
- Create team research decks for key trading periods such as Christmas, Black Friday, Mother’s Day, etc.
- Leverage data and insights to help recommend merchandise plans for category pages and landing pages
- Experience across eCommerce and marketing
- Knowledge of using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Strong copywriting and organisational skills
- A team player - someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and provide support to the team as and when needed