£45,000 (Central London)This quintessentially British lifestyle brand has an impressive portfolio of products and territories under their belt. They are seeking an experienced Partnerships Manager to join their Central London HQ, to oversee the brand & content output for their international sites.
About the Company...
This brand is not just well known for their quintessentially British heritage but also for their ability to create innovative and luxurious products for their loyal consumer base. With a brand that has become internationally synonymous with bespoke luxury, they consistently break the rules in terms of scent combinations and deliver extraordinary fragrances across their premium product ranges.
About the Role...
As the Global Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for creating the marketing strategy and ensuring the brand is properly translated across all retailer sites.
- Define and drive the strategy for all partner sites to achieve sales objectives
- Maintain all sales records and reporting
- Work closely with Head of Online and International Team to identify new opportunities and to acquire new customers
- Evaluate promotional plans for retail partners with regional teams and share post event analytics
- Work on the product strategy, lead and oversee the execution across all regions
- Look at competitors and report back to senior stakeholders
- Regularly schedule and lead monthly calls with the regions to drive the business and maintain relationships
- Oversee the creation and execution of promotional activities
- Lead QA for brand presence on retailer sites ensuring the brand is merchandised and presented in line with equity standards and licensor guidelines.
- Work closely with Creative Operations and Copy Team on Retailer.com/3PP assets and copy for all programmes and adhoc requests.
- A highly organised individual with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management experience and confident working with CMS
- Strategic thinker with strong communication skills
- Strong business writing skills
- Confident presenting to senior management
- Experience working in the premium/luxury online retail sector is vital