This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Online Production Coordinator to join a global luxury brand in London.
They are looking for an ambitious, driven, multitasker who has experience working with cross-functional teams. You'll be joining a fantastic business that has seen double digital growth in the last year, and a lovely team who are super passionate!
About the role
- Working closely with the Assistant Managers, ensure that markets launch content that aligns with target delivery dates
- Support site features build and content for QA and A/B testing
- Conduct weekly and monthly site functionality and UX checks
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships from marketing to the development team
- An interest / understanding of the luxury market
- A problem solver with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Good understanding of UAT requirements; capture feedback and communicate back to the development team
- Able to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams
- Positive attitude, a sharp eye for detail and happy to get stuck in!