We are excited to be partnering exclusively with a lovely luxury brand as they focus on their online growth.
Our client has been around for over 10 years and are known for their bright-coloured products. They stock across their own website and through major luxury retailers.
They are looking for a highly experienced Head of eCommerce to join the business on a part time basis (2-3 days a week) with the potential of going perm.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the website, ensuring the site is up to date, relevant and localised. Creating trading strategies, ranges, and product assortment to maximise sales opportunities and achieve budgeted sales and profit targets.
About the role
- Set and monitor trading KPIs and web analytics on a daily, weekly, and seasonal basis, highlighting opportunities to drive conversion and sales
- Monitor competitor trends and activity, making recommendations to drive sales
- Form strong partnerships with the internal team and external partners to drive opportunities, track acquisition and engagement
- Manage the day-to-day running of the website ensuring information and content is accurate, commercial, and relevant to the market
- Several years experience in eCommerce Merchandising/Trading experience working within a fashion / luxury retail background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous management experience
- Commercially aware with a strong trading focus