For the last 10+ years, our client has been supplying beauty products to some of the world's most luxury hotels, spas, and retailers. They use carefully sourced ingredients to avoid as many nasties as possible, and they never test on animals.
Online is a huge area of growth for this business and as a result, they are recruiting their first eCommerce hire. The Head of eCommerce will take full accountability for driving and implementing the digital and eCommerce strategies to maximise global sales. This is a hands-on role. You will need to be comfortable enough with rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in this small team.
There is plenty of autonomy, the chance to build a team, and so much flexibility - the Founder is relaxed and happy to offer additional holidays, the chance to be fully remote (occasional trips to the office), flexible working hours, etc, for the right person.
About the role
- Be responsible for the site performance and online trading ensuring everything is in line with budgets and sales
- Develop and implement the customer acquisition strategy, including PPC, affiliate, SEO, advertising, direct marketing
- Identify and drive products and promotions
- Continually look for potential areas of digital development and make recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Work closely with the Dev team and be responsible for escalating website technical issues
- Several years experience within eCommerce, ideally in the beauty space
- Confident and able to bring ideas to the table
- Honest, reliable, and happy to say when you need support
- A strong people manager
- A problem solver with excellent organisational and communication skills