This is a really exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Head of eCommerce to join a global luxury brand in London and take lead on their short term and long term eCommerce strategies.
This role is very hands on in a hard-working environment - you need to be someone who has a positive attitude, happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in! Strong analytical and trading experience is absolutely essential, as is being able to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and have strong presenting skills. They are looking for an ambitious, driven, multitasker who is ready for a step up. Ideally, you will have experience working with luxury brands.
A really amazing brand to be a part of (and a great team!). They have seen double-digit growth recently and the business is expanding in many ways.
About the role
- Create and develop the eCommerce strategy to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Lead the business analysis and insights, and drive continuous improvement to the online business
- Monitor key business metrics (page performance, site traffic, etc) and report back to senior stakeholders
- Keep a close eye on the online roadmap, campaign calendars and on region executions
- Be responsible for all partner sites - including the onboarding and development of their growth and meeting their accelerations plans
- All round experience within eCommerce with a strong emphasis on trading and analytics
- A background / understanding of the luxury market
- Fantastic eCommerce and Marketing business acumen and reporting background
- Strong communicator - able to lead meetings and present to a global team
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Highly analytical with fantastic attention to detail
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn, and happy to get stuck in!