£40,000 - £50,000 (Central London)A rapidly growing business which, due to their much-loved products, is riding high on the wave of this booming sector. Intrigued?? They help people look good, feel good, get healthier and enjoy their lives. What more could you want?
About the Company...
Our client is growing quickly. They have created a range of products which are loved by their customers and some serious professionals who use them too. Due to this and their very progressive vision, they are growing their online team. With a desire to give the customer the best possible experience this new role is now part of the teams plans… fancy it?
About the Role...
You are the Magento expert. You’ll know how to optimise it, the functionality needed to improve the site and the customers experience. This is a new role which will pull the teams together and be the go-to point for making the site a success. What does your day to day look like…..
- Make sure the Magento 2 site is fully functional, operational and running at its best
- Be the go-to for key applications linked to the site, Monetate etc….
- Ensure all product is correctly loaded on the site and co-ordinate product launches
- Help to improve the CRO and CX on the site collaborating with Design, Merchandising and marketing teams
- Support the delivery of promotions and campaigns – this might be a new page for example
- Be analytical in your approach – what do the numbers suggest you do next?
- Create and run AB & MVT tests, and feedback success & improvements
Highly organised with a love of making things work the best they can. How can processes be improved and how can the team be supported to deliver the experience customers deserve? You’ll be able to ‘own’ the Magento site and help to grow its capabilities in a highly supportive environment…
- Be a Magento 2 expert – experience as product owner, Magento specialist is ideal
- Be a good combo of technically & commercially minded
- Experience of HTML and CSS would be good along with an intuitive understanding of supporting ecommerce technologies
- Analytically minded with a desire to turn that data into insights
- Can see yourself in a growing, progressive team who are on the up