Up to £45,000 (London)An exciting, high growth international start-up are looking for a talented Online Merchandiser to join their Central London team. The role will be responsible for managing the merchandising of the website from set-up and configuration, to the on-going management of content and merchandising.
About the Company...
This creative retailer is making noise in the industry in the best way possible! They have raised £10 million since their launch and show no signs of slowing down. Since they were founded a few years ago, they have experienced high growth and now have a team of 56. They offer a unique and sophisticated user experience and beautifully designed products.
They are a fast paced, collaborative team and it’s a creative, fun culture!
About the Role...
- Develop the merchandising plans to reflect marketing campaigns, product launches/focus areas, stock levels and promotions amongst other trading objectives
- Oversee planning, briefing and creation of on-site content in order to deliver merchandising plans
- Work closely with the Creative, Brand and Commercial teams to manage the content creation process
- Develop insight from customer behaviour and analysis to report on product performance and sales trends
- Report on website KPI’s and identify opportunities for growth
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Analytical with a good knowledge of Excel
- Highly motivated and used own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and work cross functionally
- Strong Reporting & Analysis skills
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- Gorgeous Office Location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets etc.)
- Fully stocked fridge and weekly team lunches on Friday
- Friday drinks and regular team events/cultural trips
- Friendly & Fantastic team