£20,000 - £22,000 (Guildford)This pureplay homeware retailer are expanding their team due to continuous online growth. You’ll be looking after their main website, implementing strategies to drive sales. Excellent opportunity to make a stamp on the team by bringing your own ideas.
About the Company...
A fast-moving e-commerce business that is leading the way in transforming retail by breaking the mould, experimenting and developing new ways of working. They are continually treading new ground in their industry. They are building a remarkable team, which already has fantastic people on board and a great culture.
You'll be given responsibility, empowered to make important decisions, expected to take the initiative and given the opportunity to grow. Plus, they enjoy a good bit of socialising; having a few office beers on Friday afternoons, visiting the local watering hole after work on pay day and going on fun field trips in the Summer and at Christmas.
About the Role...
You’ll be managing and optimising all product listings & reviewing the performance and positioning of products on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to optimise sales and margin. Top level info on what to expect:
- Responsible for the upload of all new products onto the website
- Responsible for the running and analysis of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Provide feedback on product performance and suggest actions for improvement and optimisation
- Ensure all products are correctly attributed and have accurate content and imagery in line with the content plan.
- Create all promo codes & implement promotional changes, checking the implementation for accuracy and functionality.
- Perform daily sites to ensure current campaigns, promotions and landing page content are accurate and in line with the Trading calendar.
- Support the Trading Manager in the population of Home, Listing and Landing Page briefs in line with the Trading Calendar
- Identify optimisation opportunities and helps develop effective SEO plan.
This role will be perfect for someone who has come from a larger business and would like to take more ownership of their work. Here are some necessary skills:
- 1+ year online merch experience in a retail business (multi-channel would be ideal)
- Confident Excel user and able to translate data into actionable insights
- Magento experience is desirable
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
Apart from having the chance to make your mark on a growing team, here are some other great reasons to work here:
- 25 days holiday
- Generous staff discount (cost value)
- Friday drinks
- Payday drinks
- 2 parties per year
- Team stuff - book clubs, running clubs and more