Up to £90,000 (Central London)This luxury retailer has been experiencing exceptional growth over the past few years, and with a rebrand in the pipeline they’re bolstering their ecommerce/digital team with key hires. As their new Omnichannel Director, you will drive and deliver revenue growth, increase conversion and be the voice of ecommerce within the business.
About the Company...
They are the go-to destination for bespoke, luxury accessories providing unrivalled products and services to their customers globally. With international expansion and a huge focus on ecommerce growth, 2020 is set to be another fantastic year for the business. They are looking for entrepreneurial change-makers, who want to be part of the next phase of the brands’ success story, seeking digital natives to drive the ongoing evolution of the business.
About the Role...
- Be responsible for budgeting and forecasting, look at KPIs and provide reporting back to the senior stakeholders
- Define and deliver the International trading strategy to grow existing and new markets
- Provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Director to create and manage an omni-channel customer experience that drives overall sales and customer LTV
- Work with various team members such as Merchandising, Content and Editorial to brief on content, trading, and to plan and optimise stock to deliver sales & margin budget
- Continually review the site and store performance using relevant reporting to identify further opportunities for growth
- Recruit, manage and motivate a strong team of ecommerce professionals to ensure they are exceeding individual and company targets
- 8+ years proven hands-on experience of running a trading function and ecommerce website
- Strong experience of web analytics tools to interrogate KPI's including traffic, conversion, and AOV, and the ability to offer well-presented insights based on findings
- Ideally experience within a luxury/ fashion/beauty/accessories brand
- Confident liaising both upwards and downwards in the organisation – passionate about becoming the beacon of best practice for social across the brand!
- Passionate about premium/luxury brand experiences and how to enhance high-end branding across multiple digital touchpoints