A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Online Trading Manager to join a highly reputable brand that has been going strong for over 20 years. Within the last year, they have seen significant growth and as a result, their team and business are expanding in many areas.
Managing a team of two and working alongside the CRO Manager, you will take responsibility for the management of the brand website with particular emphasis on the trading strategy, reporting, and analysis.
- Accountable for managing the day-to-day trading and execution of the website
- Analyse site performance and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to senior stakeholders
- Use key trends and events insight to forward plan deals and promotions and areas of focus
- Plan and forecast stock for new product launches
- Develop strong relationships with the Buying & Merchandising team to enable the best deals from suppliers
- Work with the Content team to optimise the customer journey, feeding into decisions on content and layout across the site
- Solid experience within online trading and a strong overview of eCommerce
- Ability to lead, motivate and energise the team
- Someone who is full of ideas and an enthusiasm for test and learn
- Confident at presenting, and clear communication skills
- Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
- Strong attention to detail and have a strong work ethic