Up to £42,000 (London)This luxury brand is looking for an Online Trading Manager to join their team in London. You will be expected to deliver online revenue growth and be responsible for all digital marketing channels. A growing business with lots of scope and opportunity to grow.
About the Company...
Beautiful athleisure brand with a couture feel, who have global reach. They’ve grown quickly in the last year and have a team of passionate people driving the vision to become a big player in their market. They live to their values; wellness, balance, and style and have a great culture with lots of growth opportunities.
About the Role...
Being a start up business, there is an opportunity to get involved in many different areas, but here is top level info on what you can expect with this role:
- Manage the ecommerce website including; product and content upload, writing product descriptions, site optimisation and merchandising
- Be responsible for the delivery of the online sales plans
- Create the merchandising strategy and ensure key products are featured and up-sell opportunities are maximised
- Ensure content for all on site campaigns is being delivered on time
- Monitor KPI’s and provide weekly and monthly trade summaries and reports
- Work closely with third party agencies
- Drive new customer acquisition via channels including; PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display and Affiliates
- Actively grow subscriber database and drive data capture initiatives within the business
- Ensure stock levels are maintained and OOS are managed effectively
- Manage seasonal ecommerce product photography shoots
- 3-5 years proven experience of running an ecommerce website
- Great analytical and numerical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Good experience of web analytics tools
- Expertise in sales forecasting and trading with a strong customer and commercial awareness
- Ability to contribute and lead meetings with confidence
- A positive can-do attitude
- Ability to build strong, trustworthy, working relationships with an enthusiastic attitude to work
Aside from working in a high growth, exciting business, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday
- 30% discount (with the opportunity for cost price too)
- More to come!