Up to £45,000 (West London)One of the UK’s leading designer fashion brands is on the lookout for a driven Online Trading Manager to join their small team in East London/Essex. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated email specialist to own and drive the online trading activity and the execution of the online trading calendar with campaigns and promotions.
About the Company...
This small-medium sized family business has been around for years and are best known for their exquisite range of international fashion labels from the likes of Armani, Polo Ralph Lauren and Gucci. They have a thriving ecommerce site, 7 retail stores across London and the Midlands.
They have recently received investment from an established retailer who will be supporting them in their growth strategy so there is lots of exciting prospects in the pipeline including a new website launch this year!
You will join a hardworking, motivated and supportive team working closely alongside the CEO & various teams within the business.
About the Role...
- Take ownership and lead the ecommerce business, and drive sales
- Develop in-house merchandising and product strategies, taking advantage of seasonality, events and commercial opportunities for cross-sells and up-sells.
- Analyse and create optimal customer journeys on the site, enhancing product discovery, utilising analytical tools to measure current site taxonomy and create future strategy.
- Maintain a trading events and calendar
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
- Ensure third party retailers’ merchandise and present sites in accordance with company guidelines, liaising with the brand team to ensure global brand guidelines and visual standards are being adhered to
- Self-starter, proactive, capable of working autonomously
- Flexible and hands-on – willing to help in all areas of the business and support a small team.
- Great attention to detail and highly organised, be able to handle multiple activities, establish priorities, meet deadlines and work efficiently and effectively
- Strong analytical and commercial approach, able to take insights from digital platforms and report, present and propose future strategies
- Proven ability to manage multiple agency relationships
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Friday early finish – 3pm
- Discretionary bonus
- Staff discounts