£40,000 - £45,000 (London)An amazing opportunity to join a highly successful British multinational fashion retailer in the heart of London. You will be joining at a crucial time as they step up their digital presence. You will play a key role in seeking out and delivering value across all channels. You will also be responsible for gathering analytical insight, customer feedback and translating these into improved customer solutions.
About the Company...
This global fashion, shoes and accessories brand is looking for an Optimisation Manager to join their team in London. As a brand that originates from London, this retailer is the original champion of uniqueness. As an advocate of emerging talent and with several designer names behind the brand, they offer an amazing shopping experience in over 600 stores worldwide. With a strong and clear focus on digital, they need a strong and experienced person to take them to new heights.
About the Role...
- Provide optimisation and innovation consultancy and solutions for projects across other Digital teams
- Balance commitments and manage stakeholder expectations
- Inform user journey/user experience strategies using analytics and optimisation techniques
- Conduct reviews to identify gaps across devices. Make recommendations for improvements
- Plan, brief and execute tests via the external agency
- Track live tests and report feedback to senior management
- A good understanding of the latest fashion trends
- 7+ years within Trading, Testing, UX and complex projects
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Strong commercial awareness
- Highly analytical, technically minded, and can use own initiative
- Confident at presenting to senior stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure and in a very fast-paced environment
- Confident using Google Analytics, Tableau, Endeca, Excel