Up to £50,000 (London)One of the UKs best-known high-street fashion retailers is seeking a Product Manager to join their office in London. If you have strong experience across Ecommerce, Project Management, CRO, and are passionate about creating the best customer experience, get in touch.
About the Company...
Driven by innovation and change, the brands strength lies in balancing new and exciting ideas with the basic promise of quality and affordability, established when the company was founded. Throughout their global expansion and diversification, the principles have remained the same; design-led products presented in a unique and innovative way.
About the Role...
Reporting directly into the Director of Ecommerce:
- Own the customer journey and ensure there is always a best-in-class service
- Work on trading events and calendar with the marketing team
- Create a roadmap for optimisation for the customer journey, identifying barriers, and monitor ecommerce trends
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
- Drive the ecommerce business to achieve yearly targets and KPIs
- Build and manage A/B and MV testing plan to support roadmap with proof of concept
- Be the primary escalation point in ecommerce team for third-party suppliers
- Utilise and interpret GA and session recordings to track KPIs and prioritise areas of focus by making informed decisions
- 3+ years’ experience as an ecommerce manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce platforms and best practice
- A good understanding of marketing channels
- Hands-on and able to manage several tasks at any given time