Up to £50,000 (Mayfair, London)This forward-thinking fintech start-up is looking for a Product Manager to join their robust team in their central London offices. You will work with the Head of Product to optimise and ensure the business has the best investment apps.
About the Company...
In simple terms, the company is a fintech situated in the heart of London. They are a customer-focused investment hub and as they’re growing, they are looking to expand their design/product function with some new talent. Aside from the above, they have a platform/app they have that allows customers access to information and services such as saving and personal, discretionary investments.
Short and sweet - this role is worth taking the time to apply for.
About the Role...
- Work closely with the Head of Product to develop product value propositions
- Own the product lifecycle from ideation to launch
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects including helping to define scope, goals and deliverables
- Ensure the app is kept up-to-date and to the highest standard
- Manage and coordinate user feedback to understand the customer experience
- Able to manage several projects at a given time
- Flexible and open-minded
- Data driven
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- Have a passion for the customer experience
- A whole host of great benefits and incentives.