Up to £45,000 (West London)This established beauty brand is building an exceptional team to grow their ecommerce sales. The role will involve managing the company website and will report into the Chief Marketing Officer, being responsible and accountable for sales growth. A really exciting time to join as they scale up!
About the Company...
This well-established brand, loved by royalty, celebs, beauty experts and more, are embarking on an exciting time of online growth. Until now, most of their sales have come from retail and concessions and they now feel it’s the right time to increase efforts on their own site. They’re currently a small, but growing head office of about 20 people, with a very professional culture and an inspiring founder who lives and breathes the brand. They are based in a lovely part of West London.
About the Role...
Working as part of a small team, the Ecommerce Manager will help to shape and drive online sales.
- Recruit and manage a team of first-class individuals
- Look at KPIs and report back to senior stakeholders
- Manage the P&L for the direct website and identify areas where costs could be reduced without affecting sales
- Build and optimise a CRM programme
- Work closely with the Marketing team to manage campaigns and build brand awareness
- Manage the Web Developers
- Optimise the customer journey based on analytical data and ensure it is in-line with brand guidelines
They are looking for a dynamic individual with digital experience and a passion for beauty:
- 5+ years’ digital experience WITHIN BEAUTY, with evidence of achieving business goals
- Passionate about beauty and skincare
- Creative and commercially-minded
- Hands-on experience with Mailchimp is desirable
- Hands-on experience with Magento is desirable
- Strong analytical and reporting experience is necessary
- Strong management experience
- Beautiful office in West London
- Sociable team
- £300 product allowance per quarter
- Chance for impact and growth