Up to £55,000 (London)This specialist retailer is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join their growing team in London. You will be leading the drive of revenue and lead conversion by trading the website whilst building a team.
About the Company….
With over a decade of research and development behind the brand, the vision is clear and they are gearing up to launch their first D2C website. With a soft launch planned for mid-November, they are seeking someone to commercially drive, lead and scale their ecommerce operations, across the UK & subsequently EU.
About the Role….
- Responsible for the day-to-day trading of the e-commerce platform, you will drive site conversion with rigor and ambition, undertaking ongoing analysis of the customer journey across all devices
- Achieve sales targets for the B2C website, continually monitoring performance and exploring opportunities to drive sales across all core markets
- You will define the digital strategy, executing new initiatives and monitoring all potential conversion obstacles, identifying and implementing solutions
- Work with external acquisition agencies, implementing technical enhancements and prioritising workflow, continually reviewing activity to drive traffic growth across key channels and markets
- Responsible for all on site content, ensuring it is accurate & on brand, delivers value to the user and is optimised to benefit key performance metrics
- Align with the stakeholders on future hires for the ecommerce team and the strategy for growing the ecommerce delivery capabilities
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role with experience managing all elements of an ecommerce platform
- Confident managing external agency relationships, including PPC, Affiliates, Web Developers and Designers
- Experience of website optimisation, personalisation and UX practices
- An understanding of search acquisition and how to leverage key customer engagement via this spend
- Ability to adapt ideas and concepts to specific brand guidelines while remaining open to feedback & collaborating with the founders and external stakeholders
- Analytical with drive for results and excellence
- Proactive, tenacious & highly motivated