Join this exciting scale-up, founded by two industry-leading founders who have previously built and exited another successful eCommerce business.
The business acquires Amazon FBA brands and scales them, with over €200m already raised by some of the most highly renowned VC firms they well are on their way to quickly becoming the world's next unicorn start-up!
About the role
- Manage a channel for a key marketplace e.g eBay, Bol.com etc
- Have a 360 view of the business working with product, marketing channel and creative teams to drive the brand's sales
- Own the P&L for this channel for multiple brands
- Conduct research into brands as well as understand market trends
- Analyse paid search channels and continently look to drive ROI
- Consumer first focused on everything you do
- 5+ years of experience in an eCommerce, Channel, Marketplace or Account Manager role where you have had reasonability of a marketplace channel - open to different ones
- Analytical by nature and a problem solver
- P&L management
- Team leadership would be a plus