Join this successful global band as they take their online presence to new heights.
Our client has been around for almost 20 years. They offer a range of services within the hospitality sector. Despite COVID, they have seen huge growth over the last year and as a result, they are expanding their team. This is a brand new role to the business - you will have full autonomy and the opportunity to build a team further down the line.
About the role
- Manage and grow all website trading platforms, consistently looking for ways to drive engagement and conversion in line with business KPIs
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that the eCommerce approach does not undermine the brand journey and identity
- Monitor KPIs and report back to the wider team on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis
- Manage external parties
- Solid experience within eCommerce and a strong understanding of the customer journey
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ideally, experience working in retail, lifestyle, food & beverage sector
- A willingness to keep up to date with the latest digital trends
- Analytical, commercially-minded, and thinks outside the box