An opportunity to join a hugely recognised British-born brand that has been dominating the fashion space for well over 50 years. They stock in a number of retailers globally (online and offline) and have their own site which has seen huge growth recently (they've smashed their targets!).
As they continue to scale, they are looking for an experienced Senior Online Trading Manager to join their London team and take responsibility for driving trade across one specific category, maximising sales through conversion, whilst looking for opportunities to achieve consistent growth.
You will be joining the company at a really exciting time and will be responsible for managing a team of ten.
About the role
- Proactively identify trading opportunities to improve and accelerate sales and profit performance
- Look at competitor analysis and feed the findings back to the senior management team
- Analyse and report on weekly trade and monthly performance
- Work with the wider online management team and commercial buying team to drive performance
- Create and deliver plans that focus on key strategic growth and relevant customer segments
- Proven experience with eCommerce trading (must come from a fashion background)
- Confident and able to bring new ideas to the table
- Comfortable with using key metrics
- Previous management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced test and learn environment