£50,000 - £55,000 (London) This specialist retailer is looking for an experienced Optimisation and Merchandising Manager to join their growing team in London. You will be supporting the drive of revenue and lead conversion by trading the website whilst managing a team of three.
About the Company…
They have built an enviable reputation and are leaders in what they do. With a fun and creative culture, there is a lot of opportunity to have influence and input into shaping the future of their online business. This is a 12 months contract and you will need to be available from October.
About the Role….
- Support in the delivery of the revenue and lead plan for the key markets
- Drive weekly / monthly / quarterly insights into the category and region
- Provide advice to product marketing and the regional teams on how to optimize the experience and prioritise projects based on delivering maximum impact
- Work with other departments to drive improvements to the site experience to ensure the website works wonders across all devices
- Collaborate with other functions to deliver consistency of journey & messaging across the site
- Work and prioritise workload for the team
- Work with the Director of Optimisation & Merchandising to deliver the key business projects for the year
- Solid ecommerce experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage, and drive cross-functional teams and leverage internal resources
- Strong data analysis skills to make data-informed decisions and track your progress
- Proven ability to work with development & BI teams
- Experience in managing and developing individuals
- Experience of using A/B and multi-variant testing tools and techniques
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Private medical cover – provided by Vitality
- Life assurance x 4 of your base salary
- Free Friday catered lunches
- Fresh fruit daily
- Breakfast foods, tea/coffee, ice creams and loads of cake!